The Day Dreamers Show Topic: Blockchain Pakistan Live with Muhammad Ahsan Khan, from Karachi, Pakistan, an Entrepreneur, Blockchain Evangelist, Advisor, Cryptocurrency Proponent, Speaker, Coder, Aut…

The Day Dreamers Show

Topic: Blockchain Pakistan

Live with Muhammad Ahsan Khan, from Karachi, Pakistan, an Entrepreneur, Blockchain Evangelist, Advisor, Cryptocurrency Proponent, Speaker, Coder, Author, IoT and BoT Expert, Researcher, Consultant and Trainer.

Associations/Affiliations:

1) Founder & CEO at Go4 Blockchain & Go4 Smart Farming, Pakistan.
2) Board Advisor / Head / Division Director at Blockchain Forum of Pakistan, (Blockchain Division of Tech Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd, Pakistan.
3) Founder & Lead Trainer at Blockchain101PK (Trainer for Blockchain for Developers & Blockchain for Business).
4) Board Advisor to several ICOs (Pink Taxi Global, UK, BitDepositary, Malta etc).
5) Board Advisor at Blockchain Advisory Board, IIB Council, Singapore.
6) Certified Instructor / Master Trainer for Certification in Blockchain Professional Course of IIB Council, Worldwide.
7) Director, Go4 Services Limited, UK.
Cofounder & Director, Go4 Services (Private) Limited.
9) Member, IBM Global Entrepreneur Program, Worldwide.
10) Member, Blockchain Community, IEEE, USA.
11) Member, Special Technical Community on Blockchain, IEEE Computer Science Society, USA.
12) Member, World Blockchain Association, USA.
13) Member, Internet of Things Community, IEEE, USA.

#DreamsTelevision #TheDayDreamersShow #AijazQureshi #MAK #Blockchain #Pakistan

49 thoughts on “The Day Dreamers Show Topic: Blockchain Pakistan Live with Muhammad Ahsan Khan, from Karachi, Pakistan, an Entrepreneur, Blockchain Evangelist, Advisor, Cryptocurrency Proponent, Speaker, Coder, Aut…

  1. Rahim Zulfiqar Ali Reply

    Q: What is Hyper Ledgers ? Easy Examples please and also mention in Pakistani Industry which organizations have implemented or using BlockChain Technology ?

  2. Rahim Zulfiqar Ali Reply

    What we see on internet is 5% to 10% and remaining 90% is Dark web. what will be happen if everything will be on block chain .. any impact on Dark Web or it will be separate part ?
    Dark web is peer to peer example ? Yes or No ?

    I have heard so far that Hacking is difficult on Blockchain due to decentralized .. but at the other end QUANTUM COMPUTERS by IBM will increase power for Hackers to build complex algorithms to hack in minimum time .. Do you agree or disagree ?

  3. Ali Naqi Rizvi Reply

    Ahsan bhai yar decentralized network ma saab system ka network se connect hona lazmi hai. If there is some problem with one computer in the network

  4. Ali Naqi Rizvi Reply

    And also ahsan bhai I found the concept of Blockchain similar to Linked lists and Ques bas networking different hai development is quite similar to Linked list. Hashes and storing data in blocks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.